GSMK CryptoPhone for Windows is a free software application for desktop or notebook computers running the Microsoft Windows® operating system. It uses the same 4096-bit Diffie-Hellman key exchange and 256-bit AES and Twofish symmetric encryption as all other GSMK CryptoPhone products, thus permitting not only secure computer-to-computer telephone calls, but also encrypted calls to GSMK CryptoPhone secure mobile and satellite phones.
CryptoPhone for Windows is a free software-only encryption application and thus offers no protection against targeted attacks against the computer itself.
- Free software for land lines
- Runs on any modern desktop or notebook computer running under Microsoft Windows™
- Allows for easy and secure communication to and from mobile CryptoPhone products as well as to other GSMK CryptoPhone for Windows users
- Requires supported modem on POTS or ISDN landline (Galaxy MU32S, Modems with the Cirrus-Chipset “CL14xx”, ELSA microlink 28.8TQV (testing reference), US-Robotics 56000 courier) or one of the following GSM modems: Nokia 9210 or Siemens S35/M35/C35
- Sorry; the CryptoPhone for Windows™ Application does not work with Winmodems at this time